Monday, March 16, 2009

and it begins

I have been posting pictures of Sebastian to facebook, but not everyone has facebook. I think the answer is a blog. Here are a couple pictures from the last 2 months.


A few minutes after birth. He was a whopping 9lbs. 7oz and 22in.




Four days old



Sebastian and Nathan



10 days old



Aunt Amy and Sea Bass (3 weeks old)



Sleeping in the car seat.



I love his expression.
(A month and a half.)



Bath time!



Great Grandpa!



Great Grammy. She adores her little Buddy.


Uncle Eric and Sebastian dressed up for Church.
(2 months old)

6 comments:

  1. HE IS ADORABLE! I can't wait to meet this beautiful baby!! I love your blog and I'm glad we both have one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really looks like your brother now that I see them together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Becky. Would love to see some pictures of the Sea Bass mom, but it is also great to see Amy, Eric and your Dad's folks checking in.

    Blessings.

    Uncle Tom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky, I love your blog. My grandson is so
    handsome. He is a happy baby, just like his
    daddy was as a baby. His pictures are all so
    adorable and special. I LOVE him so much.
    Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky, I want to hold him!!!! He is sooooo beautiful. Oh, it is so much fun. I still remember when Travis was that little. Keep the pictures coming. Missing all of you.

    Love,
    Aunt Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky my dear, how i miss you!!!! can't wait to meet sea bass.... so adorable!!!! the picture of him and nathan is so precious, it's my favorite! I hope all is well!

    love,

    me and milla ;)

    ReplyDelete